Technical and strategic backstopping and support for the capitalization of the health sector support program
Location: Benin | Funded by: Agence Belge de Développement (CTB)
Overall objective: To document lessons and experiences accumulated and capitalized in order to constitute real sources of continuous learning and enrichment of national health policy.
A. Technical and strategic support: Ensure that the implementation of the QA approach is part of a systemic and holistic approach.
- Support PASS-Sourou and PNLMNT in their efforts to ensure a better-quality response to the burden of non-communicable diseases (NCDs).
- Support PASS-Sourou in the networking of all actors involved in QA and the initiatives contributing to it; provide support to PASS to have a functioning Quality Assurance TWG.
- Support the role of demand in its components (as facilitated by PASS-Sourou) in QA.
- Support to Ministry of Health officials.
B. Support for capitalisation: Document the experiences, implementation dynamics and learning of the QA approach in the PASS-Sourou intervention areas to enrich the national health policy
- Writing support: for documents produced by the PASS or Partner team, critical review and offer suggestions for improvement;
- Writing of documents and articles: based on the capitalized data transmitted by the program.
Project description: The project was to offer Technical and strategic support and Support for capitalisation to PASS-Sourou, the National Programme for the Control of Non-Communicable Diseases (PNLMNT), and the Ministry of Health officials in the implementation and documentation of Quality Assurance approaches. Contracted by Agence Belge de Développement (CTB), evaplan GmbH executed the project between July and Nov 2016.