Support to Tanzania for the Finalization of IRC Clarifications on the GAVI-HSS Proposal
Location: Tanzania | Funded by: WHO
- Review the relevant strategy and program documents for immunization and Health Systems (National Health Sector Strategic Plan, cMYP, Health Sector Reports, EPI Review Reports and any other relevant report or survey);
- Review the current version of the HSFP proposal in line with the IRC Clarifications;
- Critically identify the weaknesses and proposed appropriate approaches to attaining the solutions;
- Consult the relevant stakeholders and obtained consensus on key issues;
- Finalize the responses to IRC Clarifications and revised the HSFP proposal accordingly, including a justified and detailed budget and clear performance framework with appropriate indicators;
- Present the final responses and revised HSFP proposal to ICC for approval.
Project description: The Ministry of Health Tanzania needed support on responding to clarifications from the Independent Review Committee (IRC) to the Health Systems Funding Platform (HSFP) proposal submitted to GAVI. Aim was to lead the process to respond to IRC clarifications and develop an acceptable HSFP proposal by worked with a Working Group constituted from the Ministry of Health and her partners and other relevant stakeholders.