Scientific Support Population Dynamics and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
Location: Germany | Funded by: GIZ/BMZ
- Primary desk review of all relevant project documents
- Providing an overall picture of the available evidence and state of the art in the area of population dynamics and SRGR, and
- Providing a timely response to GIZ’s scientific and advisory requests.
- Provide scientific and technical support in various forms, such as conducting country-specific or global analyses, preparing updated data and facts, reviews, developing fact sheets, evidence summaries, etc.
- To provide sound data and information, project experts considered the latest publications, relevant evidence, and state-of-the-art approaches.
Project description: To provide technical, scientific and strategic advice to BMZ in the thematic field of Population Dynamics (BD) & Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). Evaplan also supported GIZ in related initiatives (e.g. BMZ 2030 initiative theme “Population Development and Family Planning”) or/and funding outcome assessment (e.g. for Global Financing). The project is implemented by Evaplan at Heidelberg University Hospital. To meet the technical requirements of the project, Evaplan collaborated with the Heidelberg Institute of Global Health (HIGH) and Health Focus GmbH.